You have no items in your shopping cart.
Your Guide to PPEAnything that protects an individual against health and safety hazards is considered personal protective equipment. This includes masks, gloves, and face shields
• Types of personal protective EquipmentAnything that protects an individual against health and safety hazards is considered as personal protective equipment. Aside from masks, this included face shields, eye protection, and footwear.
• Benefits of personal protective equipment clothingPPE is widely sought-after because its usage has proven to protect against coronavirus. PPE is needed for bacteria and infection control, especially since bacteria can enter the body through skin contact or inhalation.
• The lifespan of personal protective clothingPPEs can either be reusable or disposable. Disposable PPE is more cost-effective and convenient, while reusable is more expensive and requires specific decontamination.
• What can be done to ensure proper use of personal protective equipment?All Personal Protective Equipment should be safely designed and constructed. It’s important to ensure correct fit, or you risk exposing wearers to dangerous hazards.
• Where to find personal protective equipment clothing?Several providers produce PPEs for the medical industry and other sectors. Rediston is a top-rated supplier of PPE and other medical supplies. We offer high quality PPE at a competitive price point.